Saturday, January 19, 2019

Ewe Make Me All Warm and Toasty

Ewe Make Me All Warm and Toasty card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
The theme for this month's TCP Tuesday challenge is "love."  I paired the sheep duo from TCP's Melt My Ice with the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for my sweet design.

I colored the sheep using Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the colored image.  The background was made from snowflake patterned paper and some shimmery white paper for ice.  I covered the seam between the two papers with a strip of red cardstock, then added the image on top using foam tape.  After matting the panel with coordinating blue cardstock, I adhered the panel to a light blue card base.  The "ewe make me feel all warm and toasty" sentiment from the Sheepish stamp set was stamped on the red strip to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Melt My Ice and Sheepish stamp sets (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red, Blue Bayou, and Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Crystal Stardust cardstock (The Paper Cut); Winter Frost 6x6 paper pad (Recollections); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. So super cute! Love that snowflake patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a sweet sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips