Saturday, March 16, 2019

I'm Bowled Over by Your Generosity

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I used several elements from the inspiration card on my design, including the slanted panel, the horizontal strip near the bottom of the card with a cluster of images, and a fishtail flag sentiment.

I'm Bowled Over by Your Generosity card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
My images are from the My Favorite Things Kitschy Kitchen set.  They were stamped on white cardstock and cut out with the matching dies before I layered them on to an aqua gingham panel with a kraft shelf die cut on it.  Some of the images were adhered with foam tape for dimension.  I adhered the gingham panel to an aqua card base on an angle, then added the thank you sentiment stamped on a contrasting red strip to the top of the cardfront.

Materials Used:
Kitschy Kitchen stamp set, Kitschy Kitchen and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black, Toffee Crunch, and Lady Bug inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); Aqua Mist cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips