Tuesday, March 26, 2019

It's Simple

It's Simple card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I represented the sketch's triangles with two different sizes of red pierced heart die cuts arranged around a gray cardfront.  The large hearts were adhered directly to the cardfront, while the smaller ones were adhered with foam tape to add dimension--and interest.  The "It's simple.  I love you" sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set was stamped in black ink on a narrow Slanted Sentiment Strips die cut and positioned between the clusters of hearts.  I thought about accenting some of the hearts with sequins or enamel dots, but in the end, left the card simple, just like the sentiment says!

Materials Used:
Essential Sentiments stamp set, Pierced Heart STAX and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Weathervane cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Silver and Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips