Tuesday, March 5, 2019

It's Your Birthday

It's Your Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
One of my coworkers is celebrating a birthday next week, so I used the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge to make a card for the occasion.  This one came together quickly with a feminine floral patterned paper and some MFT dies.  I adhered a piece of the pretty floral paper to a coordinating lemon yellow card base, then positioned a contrasting bright pink angled panel with the word "celebrate"die cut along the top along the bottom of the patterned piece.  I stamped the "it's your birthday" from the All the Smiles stamp set on a long yellow fishtail flag strip in pink ink.  The sentiment strip was adhered to the solid pink panel, angled to match the panel's angle.  I accented it with a trio of gold glitter enamel dots for a festive sparkle.

Materials Used:
All the Smiles stamp set, Celebrate and Essential Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Rose Bud ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Lemon Tart and Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Hello 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Design); gold glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips