Thursday, March 21, 2019

Scooting by to Say Thank You

Here's my card for the current (for a few more hours!) sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  It took me a while to come up with an idea for this one, but once I got this idea in mind, it came together pretty quickly.

Scootin' By card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lil' Inker Designs
I used the break between the sketch's two angular panels as a road for the cute scooter from the Lil' Inker Designs Scooter Balloons stamp set.  After cutting two identical angular panels, one from green and one from blue cardstock, I arranged the panels on a gray panel, leaving space between them to form the "road."  The "scooting by to say" sentiment (without the stamp's "just" so it would fit!) was stamped on the exposed gray in white pigment ink, then heat embossed.  The scooter and balloons were colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  I used foam tape to position the images on the road.  The finished panel was adhered to a green card base.

Materials Used:
Scooter Balloons stamp set (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Luxe Wedding Dress inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Sno Cone, Factory Green, and Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Snow embossing powder (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips