Monday, April 8, 2019

Because Adulting Is Hard

Because Adulting Is Hard card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs
Since it's Monday (yet again!), I thought it might be a good time to share a coffee themed design.  This one is based on the current Paper Craft Crew challenge.  I filled the layout's large panel with a to go cup created with the Coffee to Go Cup die from SugarPea Designs.  It was adhered to the light blue panel with foam tape so that I could tuck the smaller square panel underneath it when I added it to the cardfront.  I die cut the word "coffee" three times from dark brown cardstock, then layered the pieces for dimension before adhering them over both light blue panels and the die cut to go cup.  The rest of the sentiment ("...because adulting is hard" was stamped beneath the die cut word in brown ink.  I accented the panels with a trio of brown enamel dots.

Materials Used:
The Perfect Blent stamp set, Coffee to Go Cup and Coffee Words dies (SugarPea Designs); Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and Chocolate Chip cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Mad About Town-Carter II designer paper (Upsy Daisy Design); brown enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips