Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Apple of My Eye

You're the Apple of My Eye card-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I used two teacher themed stamp sets from Lil' Inker Designs to put the design together.  The sentiment is from the Apple of My Eye set.  I stamped it in white pigment ink on a gray cardstock panel, then heat embossed it for a chalkboard-like look.  The stamped panel was matted on a slightly larger red square before it was adhered to the center of a larger green square.  I positioned the green square on a kraft card base over a wide strip of coordinating green gingham patterned paper.  The sentiment was accented with an apple stamped with images from the Teacher Talk stamp set and cut out with coordinating dies.  The little heart at the core of the apple is a perfect match for the sentiment!

Materials Used:
Apple of My Eye and Teacher Talk stamp sets, Apple Pieces dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Luxe Wedding Dress, Love Letter, Pistachio, and Rich Cocoa inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Simply Chartreuse and Kraft cardstock, Simply Chartreuse patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); Red Punch cardstock, Snow embossing powder (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips