Friday, May 24, 2019

Hello Friend

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I used the sketch and stamps from Concord & 9th to create a mail themed square card.

Hello Friend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Concord & 9th
For the focal image, I stamped a pair of envelopes using stamps from the Mail Drop stamp set.  After adding a bit of color using a red Copic marker, I cut the envelopes out by hand.  For the background, I found a piece of envelope patterned paper.  After adhering a trio of cardstock strips in varying colors, widths, and edges at the bottom third of the panel, I used foam tape to adhere the envelopes on top, angling them for interest.  The panel was matted on coordinating blue cardstock, then adhered to a darker blue square card base.

Materials Used:
Mail Drop stamp set (Concord & 9th); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Ocean and Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Spicy Social Soup 6x6 paper pad (Jillibean Soup); border punch (Martha Stewart); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips