Sunday, June 23, 2019

I Love You to the Moon and Back

I Love You to the Moon and Back card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
Here's my card for the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. I  used the layout's wide panel to create a simple scene with images from the WPlus9 Little Dreamers stamp set.  The images were colored up with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating dies.  I adhered them to a blue on blue dotted patterned paper panel using foam tape for dimension.  Once the bunny and moon were in place, I added a pair of die cut shimmery white clouds and a trio of silver glitter enamel dot  "stars" to round it out. The panel was edged with narrow navy and silver cardstock strips before it was adhered to a blue card base.  The set's "I love you to the moon and back" sentiment was stamped directly beneath the panel in navy ink to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Little Dreamers stamp set, Little Dreamers dies (WPlus9); Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Brocade Blue and Night of Navy cardstock (Stampin' Up!); silver paper (Target); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); Dots and Stripes Fresh 6x6 paper pad (My Favorite Things); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips