Saturday, June 22, 2019

Peace, Love, & Joy

Peace, Love, & Joy card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I represented the layout's trio of elements with the die cut word "joy" made with the Filled with Joy dies from My Favorite Things. The letters were cut from silver cardstock, then arranged on a contrasting black panel using foam tape for dimension.  I edged the panel with narrow silver cardstock before adhering it to a deep red cardstock panel.  The panel was matted on silver paper, then adhered to a black card base.  To finish the sentiment, I stamped "peace, love &" from the coordinating Filled with Joy stamp set on a red Slanted Sentiment Strips die cut and added it to the right side of the black panel using more foam tape.

Materials Used:
Filled with Joy stamp set, Filled with Joy and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver and Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips