Saturday, June 1, 2019

I Think You're All Sorts of Wonderful

Here's my card based on the current Paper Craft Crew challenge.  I used a unicorn image from Mama Elephant and a pastel color scheme for this sweet design.

I Think You're All Sorts of Wonderful card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Mama Elephant
The unicorn was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added some sparkle to the unicorn's wings with a clear glitter brush pen.  I used foam tape to adhere the unicorn to a blue panel over a pair of shimmery white die cut stitched clouds.  The panel was matted off-center on a slightly larger pink cardstock panel to coordinate with the unicorn image.  For the background I stenciled a star and dot pattern on a blue background using a slightly darker blue oxide ink.  The image panel was added on top over a long silver fishtail flag strip.  I stamped the "I think you're all sorts of wonderful" sentiment from ME's Sunday Sentiments set just beneath the image panel in black ink, then arranged a bunch of small silver sequins at diagonal corners of the image panel.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating pink card base.

Materials Used:
Unicorn stamps and dies, Sunday Sentiments stamp set (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Broken China distress oxide (Ranger); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle Glitter Brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Soft Sky and Pretty in Pink cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); stitched cloud dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Stars and Dots stencil (Simon Says Stamp); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips