Monday, June 17, 2019

Just Bee-cause

Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used images that I colored for the first day of the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge to put this one together.

Just Bee-cause card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
The beehive and bees were colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching dies.  I used foam tape to arrange the pieces on a square of textured light blue cardstock.  The textured panel was matted on a slightly larger square of kraft cardstock before it was adhered to the bright yellow card base over an angled pierced square die cut.  The set's "just bee-cause" sentiment was stamped on a kraft fishtail flag sentiment strip and adhered to the cardfront below the image panel.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Factory Green cardstock, Meant to Bee, Pierced Square STAX and Essential Fishtail Flag Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle Glitter Brush Pen (Spectrum Noir); Bright Buttercup and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Bashful Blue textured cardstock (Stampin' Up!); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips