Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Terrific Ties

You're Tie-rrific card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from SugarPea Designs
Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I used the layout to make a simple, easy to mail Father's Day design.

For the six small images, I used two different bow tie images from the SugarPea Designs Terrific Ties set.  I stamped the images on a cream zig zag stitched rectangle die cut in olive and kraft inks.  To help keep the spacing even, I positioned the ties on a large clear block. I was able to ink each tie individually and flip the block around to vary the placement of the ties.  The "you're tie-rrific" sentiment was stamped in darker brown ink between the bottom two rows of ties.  The panel was matted on coordinating olive cardstock, then adhered to a brown card base.

Materials Used:
Terrific Ties stamp set, Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Rich Cocoa, Toffee Crunch, and Pistachio inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Old Olive and Soft Suede cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips