Monday, June 10, 2019

You Can Do It

You Can Do It card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Paper Craft Crew challenge.  With its coffee theme, it's the perfect card to kick off the week!  The focal image is from the Super Coffee stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.  I colored it up with Copic markers, trying my best to add pleats in the cape, then cutting out the colored image with the matching die.  I found some star patterned paper in my collection to use to show off the image.  The star patterned panel was matted on coordinating solid cardstock, then adhered to a rosy red card base on an angle.  I tucked a contrasting navy strip underneath the right side of the patterned panel, then added the image on top using foam tape for dimension.  For the sentiment, I stamped the set's encouraging words on a narrow red strip, then adhered it to the top of the patterned panel using more foam tape.  I accented it with a trio of red matte enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Super Coffee stamp and die set (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Navy cardstock (Reverse Confetti); Sahara Sand cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Declaration-Firecracker designer paper (Pink Paislee); red matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. The patterned paper is perfect for this card! I think you colored the pleats wonderfully. It looks like the cape is moving in the wind. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear my LOL when I saw your card?! It's perfect - and so me & my relationship with coffee! I love how you pleated the cape with shadows, and the cup is fabulous. I'm so glad you joined our Paper Craft Crew for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips