Monday, June 3, 2019

You Color My World

You Color My World card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsHere's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This one came together quickly with the help of wide scraps of cardstock that I used to create a color blocked look on the front of a black card base.  After the colorful panels were in place, I stamped the "you color my world" sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set on a white Slanted Sentiment Strips die. The word "color" was filled in with a die cut word for dimension.  I matted the text on a longer and wider black strip and positioned it on the card, then accented it with an array of shiny black enamel dots.

Materials Used:
Rainbow of Happiness stamp set, Color of the Rainbow and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Marina Mist, and Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!); black enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips