Thursday, July 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas-July 2019





It's time for the July installment of Keeping Christmas with The Challenge design team!  I used the current Mojo Monday sketch and a cool color scheme for this snow-themed design.


Celebrate the Season card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker DesignsI had a little more of the same plaid paper I used on my card for last month's challenge left over, so I used it again for this month's card.  The plaid paper covered most of the front of a navy card base.  I added a solid purple panel, matted on silver for contrast, to the upper right corner of the cardfront then placed a navy strip beneath it, matted with mint green.  I stamped "celebrate the season" from the Lil' Inker Designs Good Cheer stamp set on a narrow silver fishtail flag strip.  The sentiment was adhered to the left side of the cardfront, overlapping the navy panel.  I added a large silver stitched snowflake die cut to the purple panel along with a cluster of three different sized silver sequins to finish the design.

Don't miss what the rest of our team has created to inspire you to get a head start on your holiday card making!  There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing.  Here's where to find the team members:



4 comments:

  1. I love this sweet snowflake card! I love the color combination and pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lori! I love the patterns and color scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card...that plaid is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Lori! Love these soft colors. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips