Saturday, July 6, 2019

You've Got This

You've Got This card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Essentials by Ellen
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used images from the Essentials by Ellen Handful stamp set for my focal image panel. The hand holding a coffee cup was stamped at the lower right side of a white round die cut panel.  I colored the stamped image with Copic markers.  There was just enough room at the top left of the round panel for the set's "you've got this" sentiment.  I matted the image panel on a pink cardstock circle to coordinate with the colored image, then layered the round panel on to a floral patterned paper panel with a strip of mint cardstock across it. The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating mint card base.  I stretched my version of the sketch to a standard A2 card instead of a square to make it easier to mail.

Materials Used:
Handful stamp set (Essentials by Ellen); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pale Peony and Mint Julep cardstock (Papertrey Ink);Vintage Vogue 6x6 paper pad (Pink Paislee); circle dies (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun image. Love this one with that sentiment. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips