Friday, August 30, 2019

Floral Fusion Hello

Here's my card for the current Fusion challenge.  I combined the sketch with elements from the inspiration photo, including the pink flowers and the aqua woodgrain background, to create this card.

Woodgrain Floral Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
I used WPlus9's Spring Blooms stamp setto create a trio of pink flowers and a pair of leafy branches.  Once the flowers were stamped and die cut, I used a woodgrain embossing folder to add texture to an aqua cardstock panel.  I knew I'd want to stamp a sentiment on the bottom, so I was careful to emboss only the top portion of the panel to leave a flat spot for stamping.  I positioned the flowers on the panel along the bottom of the embossed section, using foam tape to add dimension to the flowers. The elegant script "hello" sentiment from the Hand Lettered Hello set was stamped at the bottom of the panel in slightly darker blue ink.

Materials Used:
Spring Blooms and Hand Lettered Hello stamp sets, dies (WPlus9); Piggy Bank ink (Reverse Confetti); Memento Bamboo Leaves and Angel Pink inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sprinkles ink (Taylored Expressions); Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Woodgrain embossing folder (Cuttlebug); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips