Saturday, August 24, 2019

You're My Hero

You Are My Hero card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Mama Elephant
Here's my card for week 3 of the Freshly Made Sketches 400th sketch celebration.  I used Mama Elephant's Tiny Heroes stamp set as the focal image for my design.  The superhero image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  For the background, I adhered a red polka dotted patterned paper panel to a blue card base, then topped it with a silver star-studded navy blue panel.  I adhered the image to the cardfront using foam tape for dimension.  The "you are my hero" sentiment from the In My Heart stamp set was stamped in navy ink on a stitched cloud die cut that I tucked underneath the superhero image.  A trio of silver glitter enamel dots were arranged around the cloud to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Tiny Heroes and In My Heart stamp sets, Tiny Heroes dies (Mama Elephant); Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Silver cardstock (Recollections); patterned paper (My Mind's Eye); Stitched Clouds and Starry Sky dies (Lil' Inker Designs); silver glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the patterned papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little super hero - and such perfect colors and patterns in the background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips