Tuesday, September 3, 2019

It's Simple

It's Simple card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I represented the layout's trio of circles with a trio of inlaid pierced hearts.  The hearts were cut into dark gray cardstock, then filled in with red pieces.  I adhered the inlaid panel on to a pale gray card base.  I used the same pale gray cardstock for the trio of sentiment strips.  A portion of a sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set was stamped on each of the three slanted sentiment strips.  Each strip was accented with a red matte enamel dot to add a little dimension to the simple design.
 
Materials Used:
Essential Sentiments stamp set, Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock, Pierced Heart STAX and Slanted Sentiment Strips dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); red matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips