Friday, October 11, 2019

For a Great Teacher

For a Great Teacher card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch.  I went with a teacher themed design since work has been at the forefront of my mind lately as I finish up with monitoring data collection for a state mandated assessment administration--which I am very pleased to report is finally over! My focal image is an apple die cut with the Apple Shaker dies from Lil' Inker Designs. I pieced the apple together then used foam tape to adhere it to a kraft circle.  For the background for the apple image, I arranged a pair of red dotted patterned paper panels matted on brown cardstock on a kraft panel.  After adhering a pair of narrow strips of brown cardstock diagonally across the kraft panel, I added the apple image on top. The "for a great teacher" sentiment from the Apple of My Eye stamp set was stamped at the bottom of the dotted panel on the right side of the card. The finished panel was adhered to a red card base to match the die cut apple.

Materials Used:
Apple of My Eye stamp set, Apple Shaker dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Close to Cocoa and Garden Green cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Garland-Justin Road designer paper (Scenic Route); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips