Thursday, October 10, 2019

It Takes a Big Heart

It Takes a Big Heart card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for the current CAS(e) this Sketch challenge.  I created a teacher themed card using the sketch, which seems appropriate since I'm working on wrapping up a huge project with teachers today.  I'm a little (okay, a lot) stressed right now and will be very happy when today is over!  For my card, I used Reverse Confetti's All Apples stamp set.  The apple with the "it takes a big heart to shape little minds" sentiment is my focal image.  I stamped it with red pigment ink (which definitely needs to be re-inked...) and die cut the image along with the stem and leaves.

I paired the apple with a fun dotted patterned paper.  I edged the dotted panel with teal cardstock before adhering it to the bottom of an olive green card base.  Two kraft strips, matted with teal, were positioned on the right side of the cardfront, overlapping both the green card base and the patterned panel. The apple image was added on top of the kraft strips using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
All Apples stamp set, All Apples dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Luxe Love Letter, Rich Cocoa, and Pistachio inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Old Olive and Taken with Teal cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); So Sophie "Never Enough" Daring Dot designer paper (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips