Saturday, November 23, 2019

Believe

Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps for a holiday design in cool shades of purple and gray.

Believe card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Clear and Simple Stamps
My focal image is the large shimmery white snowflake cut with CSS's large Flurry die.  I adhered the die cut flake to a dark purple cardstock panel, then trimmed off the edges of the flake that hung off of the panel before matting it on a gray cardstock panel.  The gray panel was adhered to the upper right side of a pale purple card base.  I stamped the "believe in the magic of the season" sentiment from CSS's Belive set in purple ink on a pale purple panel.  The panel was matted on gray cardstock then positioned over the top of the die cut snowflake to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Believe stamp set, V.I.P Purple, Purplicious, and I Steel Got It cardstock, Flurry die (Clear and Simple Stamps); Memento Lilac Posies ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Crystal Stardream cardstock (The Paper Cut)

3 comments:

  1. That big snowflake is fun! And I am loving the purple! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card Lori! I just love that giant snowflake and I love the purple! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this big, bold snowflake! Terrific design, Lori. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches1

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips