Saturday, November 9, 2019

HB2U

HB2U card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current Perfectly CAS birthday themed challenge.  My stamp-free design sticks to the challenge to use one third or less of the cardfront for the design.  I built my focal element on a strip of striped and dotted patterned paper adhered to the bottom of a yellow card base.  To set it off from the cardfront, I tucked a narrow strip of turquoise cardstock beneath the bottom edge of the patterned paper panel.  I cut the "HB2U" tag from the My Favorite Things Tag Talk die set from green cardstock.  After backing the tag with turquoise cardstock to add color to the negative space and knotting a piece of matching turquoise grosgrain ribbon through the top of the tag, I used foam tape to position the tag on the patterned panel.  A trio of orange matte enamel dots arranged around the tag completed the design.

Materials Used:
Tag Talk (My Favorite Things); Barely Banana, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie cardstock, turquoise grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!); Baby Boy-Wild About You designer paper (Bella Blvd); orange matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cas design. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colorful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly CAS. Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips