Monday, November 4, 2019

Mugs and Kisses

Mugs and Kisses card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used MFT's Hot Cocoa Cups dies to put this one together quickly.  The mugs were cut from red cardstock and stamped with the snowflake from the Hug in a Mug stamp set.  The flakes were embossed in silver to stand out against the red background. After "filling" the mug with brown hot chocolate, I used foam tape to adhere the mugs to the right side of a light blue card base.  For the sentiment, I stamped the set's "mugs and kisses" sentiment on a kraft fishtail flag strip in brown ink.  The stamped strip was adhered to the cardfront overlapping the bottom mug using foam tape for dimension.
 
Materials Used:
Hug in a Mug stamp set, Sno Cone cardstock, Hot Cocoa Cups and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Rich Cocoa and Delicata Silvery Shimmer inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Close to Cocoa cardstock, silver embossing powder (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips