Friday, November 29, 2019

Speech Bubble Hello

Speech Bubble Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from Lawn FawnThe theme for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is "fun with dies."  I don't have many of Lawn Fawn's standalone dies, but I do have the fun and versatile Speech Bubble dies, so I put them to use for this card for the challenge. 

I cut four speech bubbles from two different shades of pink cardstock.  The die set includes some words and accessories, so I decided to use the "hi" and "hello" dies to add the text for my card, matching the word dies to the sizes of the speech bubbles.  After backing each bubble with light pink cardstock to fill in the negative space, I used foam tape to position them in a staggered arrangement on a pale pink card base.  A trio of pink matte enamel dots arranged around the bubbles completed the design.

Materials Used:
Speech Bubble dies (Lawn Fawn); Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Hibiscus Burst, and Raspberry Fizz cardstock (Papertrey Ink); pink matte enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips