Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Celebrate

Here's my card for the current challenge at Just Add Ink.  It's no secret that I have a soft spot for the big eared bunny from The Cat's Pajamas, so I couldn't resist this set from TCP's latest release.  The bunny was perfect for a card to mark the start of a new decade!

Celebrate card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
I colored up the bunny image with Copic markers, then used my Scan 'n Cut machine to cut out the colored image.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added a little sparkle to the shooting bubbly courtesy of a glitter brush pen.  The image was adhered to a pale gray panel using foam tape for dimension.  After edging the panel with gold foil paper, I adhered it to a gray on gray striped patterned paper panel.  The "celebrate" sentiment from the One Cupcake set was stamped in gold ink on a wide gray fishtail flag strip and heat embossed with gold glitter embossing powder for a festive touch.  I used more foam tape to position the sentiment beneath the image, then added a trio of enamel dots to each side of the image panel.  The finished panel was adhered to a coordinating gray card base.

Materials Used:
Winning! and One Cupcake stamp sets (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black and Delicata Golden Glitz inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Weathervane cardstock, Smokey Shadow patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Grout Gray and Steel Grey cardstock, Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Gold Foil cardstock, Clear Gold Sparkling embossing powder (Recollections); gold glitter enamel dots (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips