Monday, December 30, 2019

Just Bee-Cause

Here's my take on the current Wednesday Sketch Challenge at My Favorite Things.  I used MFT's Meant to Bee stamps and dies for an all occasion design. My focal image is the set's beehive image.  I colored it with Copic markers, then cut it out with the matching die before using foam tape to adhere it to a Sno Cone panel with a strip of green "grass" along the bottom.  I matted the panel on darker aqua cardstock, then adhered it to a Sno Cone card base.  The focal panel was accented with a trio of die cut shimmery white clouds and a pair of bee images. The set's "just bee-cause" sentiment was stamped just beneath the image panel in aqua ink to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Sno Cone and Factory Green cardstock, Meant to Bee and Pierced Rectangle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Cookie Monster ink (Taylored Expressions); markers (Copic); Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Stardream cardstock (The Paper Cut); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips