Sunday, December 29, 2019

You're Super

You're Super card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Fab Friday challenge.  I used the layout's framed element to show off the fun Super Coffee image from Lil' Inker Designs.  The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  I tried to do a little shading with my markers to give the look of folds in the super hero cape.  Not the greatest, but I tried...The image was adhered to a white stitched rectangle panel that I matted on silver cardstock.  The silver matted panel was arranged at the center of a trio of layered frames that I cut with rectangle dies and my paper cutter.  To complete the design, I stamped the set's "you're super" sentiment on a narrow strip of red cardstock and positioned it directly beneath the raised image.

Materials Used:
Super Coffee stamp and die bundle, Stitched Rectangles dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Pacific Point cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch and Silver cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, adorable, Lori - and yes, that first morning cuppa IS a superhero! Lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips