Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sending a Birthday Song Your Way

Sending a Birthday Song Your Way card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used one of the cute girls from the Friendship Rocks set that I'd colored as part of November's Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge as my focal image.  I tried my hand at coloring pleats on her skirt--not the greatest, but they'll do... After cutting out the colored image with my Scan n' Cut, I used foam tape to adhere it to a pink die cut tag.  The tag was adhered to a pale purple card base edged with a strip of pale purple polka dotted patterned paper.  I topped the tag with a pretty rose pink seam binding bow, then added the birthday sentiment at the bottom of the tag on a narrow rose Fishtail Flag strip die cut.

Materials Used:
Friendship Rocks stamp set, Traditional Tag STAX and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Lilac Grace cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts); pink seam binding (Martha Stewart); Bow Easy; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips