Thursday, January 23, 2020

Love You

The theme for January's Stock Your Stash challenge at Reverse Confetti is "love is in the air."  I paired RC's Huggable stamp set and balloons for my card for the challenge--I couldn't resist adding an element that was "in the air" to my design!

Love You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti
I colored up the heart-toting bear image with Copic markers, then cut out the colored image with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  To make the balloons, I used the hearts from RC's Love Notes die set along with some black twine.  After using foam tape to arrange the hearts on a stitched rectangle panel cut from Mist cardstock, I added the bear image on top using more foam tape.  I combined sentiments from RC's Crazy about You ("love") and In a Big Way ("you") stamp sets to get the large sentiment that I stamped in black ink in the lower right corner of the stitched rectangle.  The panel was adhered to a Salsa card base on an angle over a wide strip of heart patterned paper.

Materials Used:
Huggable, Crazy About You, and In a Big Way stamp sets, Mist, Piggy Bank and Salsa cardstock, Love Note dies (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (Recollections); Stitched Rectangle dies (Lil' Inker Designs); black twine (Hemptique); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips