Saturday, January 4, 2020

Sip Sip Hooray!

Sip, Sip Hooray card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite ThingsHere's my card for the current celebration themed challenge at Perfectly CAS. The elegant champagne glass die cuts from My Favorite Things were leftovers from my own holiday cards and were perfect for the challenge!  I arranged the die cuts at the right side of a gray cardfront, overlapping the images like the glasses were being tapped against each other.  A trio of gold glitter enamel dots were positioned above the glasses as festive bubbles.  To keep within the  challenge parameters of using only one third of the cardfront, I stamped the "sip sip hooray" sentiment from MFT's Spirited Sentiments set vertically along the right side of the card to finish my design.

Materials Used:
Spirited Sentiments stamp set, Layered Champagne Glass dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Weathervane cardstock (Papertrey Ink); gold foil cardstock, white vellum (Recollections); gold sequins

1 comment:

  1. This looks fab ..... love those champagne glasses. Thank you for playing along with the Perfectly CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips