Saturday, January 11, 2020

The Perfect Blend

Perfect Blend card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I created a coffee themed design with a seasonal spin.  My to go cup was created with the Coffee Cup die set from My Favorite Things.  I shaded the cup a bit with Copic markers before using foam tape to adhere it to a kraft pierced rectangle panel. The "we're the perfect blend" sentiment from the Cup of Love stamp set was stamped beneath the raised cup in brown ink.  To go with my love theme, I accented the cup with a trio of different color enamel hearts.  The panel was matted on contrasting red cardstock, then adhered to a kraft card base with a strip of patterned paper along the bottom.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the paper says "love"--the perfect match for my design!

Materials Used:
Cup of Love stamp set, Coffee Cup and Pierced Rectangle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Love Me 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); enamel hearts (Eyelet Outlet); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips