Monday, January 13, 2020

Warmest Thanks

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I created a winter themed thank you card using an adorable array of die cuts created with the Winter Warmth die set.

Warmest Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
I die cut the hat and mittens from Steel Grey cardstock, then stamped the stitching detail images on the die cut pieces in contrasting white pigment ink.  The mittens were connected with a short length of red baker's twine before they were adhered to a red pieced rectangle die cut using foam tape for dimension.  I topped the hat with a fluffy pom pom, courtesy of some white flock, then added it to the red panel with more foam tape. The panel was matted on gray cardstock to match the die cut elements, then adhered to the center of a piece of knit patterned paper on a gray card base.

Materials Used:
Winter Warmth and Hug in a Mug stamp sets, Steel Grey cardstock, Winter Warmth and Pierced Rectangle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Luxe Wedding Dress and Versafine Clair Nocturne inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Knit Picky 6x6 paper pad (Lawn Fawn); red baker's twine (The Twinery); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips