Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Would You Be Mine?

Here's my take on the current Paper Craft Crew challenge.  I used one of the cuties from Reverse Confetti's Heart Pals set as my focal image on this love themed design.

Would You Be Mine? card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti
The image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine.  I used foam tape to adhere it to a pale lilac panel.  The panel was adhered to a pink card base on an angle over a pair of layered panels--one solid red and one dotted with multicolored hearts. The set's "would you be mine?" sentiment was stamped in black ink on a narrow red cardstock strip. I used more foam tape to adhere the strip beneath the raised image.  A bunch of silver sequins scattered around the right side of the cardfront completed the design.

Materials Used:
Heart Pals stamp set (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Lilac Grace and Pale Peony cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (American Crafts); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips