Monday, January 20, 2020

You Color My World

You Color My World card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I represented the layout's three strips of varying lengths with a trio of colorful cardstock strips fished out of my scrap pile, each with a die cut paint brush at the end.  The strips were arranged at the top of a white cardfront, staggering the lengths slightly.  I used MFT's Paint Brushes dies to cut the paint brushes out.  After assembling them, I used foam tape to adhere a brush to the end of each cardstock strip.  The "you color my world" sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set was stamped at the bottom right side of the cardfront in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, my favorite for a dark, bold sentiment.

Materials Used:
Rainbow of Happiness stamp set, Steel Grey cardstock, Paint Brushes dies (My Favorite Things); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Bright Buttercup, Hawaiian Shores, and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch and Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips