Saturday, February 15, 2020

Birthday Balloons

Happy Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Concord & 9th
Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches.  I used the layout to make a fun gender-neutral birthday card.  The two elements on the rectangular panel are represented in my design with a pair of balloon die cuts from Concord & 9th.  I chose the colors for the balloons by selecting ones found in the festive  striped and dotted patterned paper panel I rescued from my scrap pile to go behind the balloons.  To add interest, I used gold foil to fill in the word "happy" on the blue balloon.  I used foam tape to arrange the balloons on the patterned panel, then adhered the matted panel to a blue card base on an angle.  To finish the sentiment, I stamped the "birthday" sentiment from the Happy Balloons stamp set on a green banner die cut.  The banner was folded, then adhered over the balloon duo with more foam tape.

Materials Used:
Happy Balloons stamp set, Happy Balloons dies (Concord &9th); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Baja Breeze and Green Galore cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch and Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); Steel Grey cardstock (My Favorite Things); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    Over 160k women and men are utilizing a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It is very simple and it works all the time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it half the way

    2) Proceed to learn this proven hack

    and be 1-2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips