Monday, February 17, 2020

I Am Totally Grateful

I Am Totally Grateful card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This simple thank you card design came together in under 15 minutes with the help of MFT's Dienamics.  I built the card around the colors in the patterned paper that I used for the two adjacent blocks at the top of the cardfront. After trimming the pieces to size, I adhered them directly to a rose card base.  For the element that bridges the two panels, I used the Tag Talk dies to cut the "thanks" tag from celery green cardstock.  After backing the negative space on the tag with blue cardstock and knotting a piece of green twill through the hole in the tag, I used foam tape to secure the tag in place.  I used a Fishtail Flag STAX die to cut a narrow strip.  The "I am totally grateful" sentiment from the super versatile More Essential Sentiments set was stamped on the strip in black ink.  I positioned the stamped strip just beneath the patterned paper panels to complete the sentiment.

Materials Used:
More Essential Sentiments stamp set, Tag Talk and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, and Baja Breeze cardstock, Certainly Celery twill (Stampin' Up!); designer paper (My Mind's Eye); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips