Sunday, February 9, 2020

You're My Type

You're My Type card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamp from Avery Elle
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I made a simple love themed design with a sentiment from Avery Elle's Lots of Love set as the focal point.  The sentiment I used has a text theme, so I paired it with a patterned paper panel featuring a repeated text pattern.  The text patterned paper was adhered to a coordinating blue card base.  I stamped the sentiment in navy blue ink to contrast with the slightly softer blue of the card base and the patterned paper.  After rounding the corners of the panel for a softer look, I matted the stamped panel on the same blue I used for the card base before adhering it to the cardfront.  For contrast, I added a red stitched heart die cut to the left side of the sentiment panel using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
Lots of Love stamp set (Avery Elle); Memento Nautical Blue ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Brocade Blue cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Pen Pals 6x6 paper pad (Pink Paislee); stitched heart dies (Lil' Inker Designs); corner rounder; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card and such a fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips