Monday, March 2, 2020

HB2U

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This one uses no stamps at all, with just a fun die from MFT doing all the work.

HB2U card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
My die cut piece was made with the Tag Talk die set.  I cut the "hb2u" tag from lavender cardstock ot match the color of one of the dots in the "classic" patterned paper I unearthed from my paper stash.  I used foam tape to position the tag over a green strip that runs the length of the patterned paper panel.  The strip was wrapped with cream twine to add texture.  Originally I tied the bottom of the twine together with a small bow, but the bow took away from the pretty satin bow on the tag.  Instead, I accented the tag with a trio of enamel dots.  The dots are pink, but they're enough on the purple side to coordinate with the tag, as is the satin ribbon.  The finished panel was adhered to a lavender card base to match the color of the die cut tag.

Materials Used:
Tag Talk dies (My Favorite Things); Lavender Moon and Ripe Avocado cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Gretel Collection-Bread Crumbs designer paper (Piggy Tales); pink satin ribbon (Michaels); cream twine (Hemptique); pink enamel dots (Doodlebug Design); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips