Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sending You Lots of Hugs

Sending You Lots of Hugs card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from The Stamp Market
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I used the sweet Bear Hugs stamps and dies from The Stamp Market for my clean and simple design.  Instead of stamping the bear image on white cardstock and coloring it, I stamped it on kraft cardstock and used Copic markers to add just a bit of color to the image.  After cutting it out with the coordinating die, I used foam tape to adhere it to a white card base over a strip of red plaid patterned paper.  For the sentiment, I stamped the set's "sending you lots of hugs" sentiment on a narrow strip of red cardstock. I used more foam tape to position the sentiment just beneath the bear image. A trio of hearts, stamped to the right of the bear image and colored with Copic markers, completed the design.

Materials Used:
Bear Hugs stamp set, Bear Hugs dies (The Stamp Market); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Clair Nocturne inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Kraft cardstock, Pure Poppy patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. So clean and so sweet! I love the elegance of the colours and image you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips