Monday, May 11, 2020

Just Bee-Cause

Just Bee-Cause card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used MFT's Meant to Bee stamp set for my card.  The set's beehive is my focal image.  I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out with the coordinating die, then used foam tape to adhere it to a light blue pierced circle die cut.  The circle was adhered to the top of a green card base.  I placed an angled panel of yellow leafy patterned paper beneath the circle.  The "just bee-cause" sentiment was stamped on a yellow fishtail flag strip to coordinate with the yellow of the patterned paper.  I placed it just beneath the beehive image on the cardfront to match the angle of the patterned panel.  To finish the design, I added a pair of shimmery white clouds and a bee to the right side of the image panel.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Meant to Bee, Pierced Circle STAX and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Lemon Tart cardstock, Lemon Tart patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips