Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sending You X's and O's (A Lot)

Sending You X's and O's (A Lot) card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. For my version, I kept the sketch's balloon element, but converted the balloon to a heart shape and added a second one for interest.  The hearts were cut from blue green cardstock pieces using MFT's Pierced Heart STAX dies.  I added some baker's twine strings to the backs before adhering the balloons to the Sno Cone cardfront with foam tape.  For the sentiment I combined two different sentiment stamps from the Essential Sentiments and More Essential Sentiments stamp sets to get the text that I stamped on the trio of Fishtail Flag STAX arranged along the right edge of the cardfront.  Simple, but gets the message across!

Materials Used:
Essential Sentiments and More Essential Sentiments stamp sets, Sno Cone and Blu Raspberry cardstock, Pierced Heart STAX and Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Ocean cardstock (Recollections); blue baker's twine (Target); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips