Monday, June 8, 2020

Some Days You're the Dog

Some Days You're the Dog card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
The theme for the current Perfectly CAS challenge is animals.  I put together this clean and simple dog themed card using stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.  The dog and hydrant images were stamped on matching die cuts, then colored with Copic markers. I used foam tape to adhere the colored images to a light blue card base over a piece of green cardstock "grass" created with a grass border punch.  The "some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant" sentiment from the You Make My Tail Wag stamp set was stamped at the bottom of the green strip to finish the design.

Materials Used:
You Make My Tail Wag stamp set, You Make My Tail Wag dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Soft Sky and Kiwi Kiss cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure we can all relate to that sentiment at one time or another, love the cute pooch too.
    Thanks for sharing at P CAS this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips