Saturday, September 19, 2020

Sending You Hugs

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project.  I used the sketch along with stamps and dies from Concord & 9th for a love themed design.

Sending You Hugs card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Concord & 9th

I started off by finding a pair of coordinating patterned papers to use for the trio of panels on the cardfront.  The cross-stitched heart patterned paper strips book ended a grid patterned paper, both with shades of rosy pink to tie them together.  I arranged the papers on a greige panel that I adhered to a rose card base.  For the sentiment, I die cut the large word "hugs" from rose cardstock three times.  After layering the pieces for dimension they were adhered to the center of the card. To finish the sentiment, I stamped "sending you" in rose ink on a strip of greige cardstock.  The stamped strip was adhered above the die cut word using foam tape for dimension.

Materials Used:
Cuddles & Hugs stamp set, Cuddles & Hugs dies (Concord & 9th); Memento Rose Bud ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sahara Sand and Regal Rose cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Cut & Paste 6x6 paper pad (Amy Tangerine); rose enamel hearts (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips