Thursday, October 22, 2020

I Love You a Watt

I Love You a Watt card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from SugarPea Designs

Here's my card for the current (for a few more minutes) challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch.  I represented the layout's trio of hanging elements with light bulb images from the SugarPea Designs Watt's Up? stamp set.  The bulbs were stamped at the upper right corner of a white panel, varying the distance from the top of the card for interest. I used Copic markers to color the images, then accented the heart filament inside each bulb with a glitter brush pen.  The set's "I love you a watt" sentiment was stamped just beneath the trio of bulbs.  I accented it with a simple narrow strip of gold foil cardstock extending from the left edge of the panel to the start of the phrase. The finished panel was adhered to a contrasting black mat, then positioned on a cheery yellow card base to match the color of the bulbs.

Materials Used:
Watt's Up? stamp set (SugarPea Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); clear Sparkle glitter brush pen (Spectrum Noir); Lemon Drop cardstock (My Favorite Things); Basic Black cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips