Thursday, October 1, 2020

You're Plane Awesome

You're Plane Awesome card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn

Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS(e) this Sketch. I took a few liberties with the layout, but I think you can still see the bones of the sketch in my design.

I represented the two rectangular panels with a pair of stitched cloud strips cut from shimmery white cardstock. The die cut pieces were adhered to the top of a light blue cardfront so that the bottom panel slightly overlapped the bottom edge of the top one.  To go with the clouds, I stamped one of the plane images from Lawn Fawn's Plane and Simple stamp set. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut out the colored image with the matching die, then used foam tape to position the plane at the bottom of the cloud panels.  The set's "you're plane awesome" sentiment was stamped just to the left of the image in navy ink to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Plane and Simple stamp set, Plane and Simple dies (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black and Nautical Blue cardstock (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); Landscape Trio dies (Mama Elephant); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips