Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Sending a Happy Hello

Sending a Happy Hello card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from SugarPea Designs

Here's my card for the current sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch.  As soon as I saw the layout, I knew I wanted to use the cute mini envelopes from the Special Delivery Accents die set from SugarPea Designs for my version.  I die cut four envelopes from white cardstock and filled in the tiny heart on the envelope flap with teal cardstock.  The envelopes were arranged down the center of a light blue card base, leaving room for the sentiment between the bottom two envelopes.  I stamped the "sending a happy hello" sentiment from SPD's Sending Sentiments stamp set in teal ink to finish the simple design.

Materials Used:
Sending Sentiments stamp set, Special Delivery Accents dies (SugarPea Designs); Memento Teal Zeal ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Ocean cardstock (Recollections)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips