Sunday, November 29, 2020

Snowman Season's Greetings

Snowman Season's Greetings card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I created a snowman themed holiday card using stamps from Paper Smooches.  The snowmen from PS are some of my favorites!

For this card I used a snowman image from the Winter Greetings stamp set. The image was stamped on shimmery white cardstock and colored with Copic markers, then cut out by hand.  I used foam tape to adhere the image to a light blue panel with a die cut snowy hill along the bottom.  The "season's greetings" sentiment from the PS Christmas Sampler set was stamped on the left side of the panel in red ink.  After matting the panel with red cardstock, I adhered the panel to a light blue card base with a trio of festive dotted strips on it. To tie the elements together, I matted the dotty strips with the same red cardstock as I used to mat the image before I positioned them on the cardfront.

Materials Used:
Winter Greetings and Christmas Sampler stamp sets, Borders 2 dies (Paper Smooches); Memento Love Letter and Tuxedo Black inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Soft Sky and Shimmery White cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); North Pole 6x6 paper pad (Doodlebug Designs); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Your snowman is just so cute and I love that pattern on the panels. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors for Christmas! And that snowman is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy little snowman and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips