Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from WPlus9
Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  My parents celebrated their wedding anniversary last week, so I used the sketch to create a simple, sweet design to give them to mark the occasion.

I used one of the bunny duos from WPlus9's Wishing You stamp set as the focal image for my scene.  The bunny pair was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with the matching die.  To add some texture, I covered the bunny tails with some white flock. The image was adhered to a navy cardstock panel with a strip of torn green cardstock "grass" along the bottom.  To fill in the scene, I added a stamped, colored, and die cut moon and some silver stamped stars. The panel was matted on silver cardstock and edged on the left and right sides with narrow strips of navy cardstock.  The finished panel was adhered to a green card base matching the grass in the little nighttime scene.

Materials Used:
Wishing You stamp set, Wishing You dies (The Cat's Pajamas); Memento Tuxedo Black and Delicata Silvery Shimmer inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Garden Green cardstock (Stampin' Up); Navy and Silver cardstock (Recollections); white flock (Stampendous); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips